Why You Should Join McLennan County Republican Women
Are you tired of the liberal agenda; feeling like you can’t do anything to change it? Do you want to learn more about the Republican Party and how you can make a difference? You’ve come to the right place. McLennan County Republican Women (MCRW) is a PAC comprised of conservative women (and men) who meet monthly to have lunch at the Baylor Club and hear great speakers and thought leaders who speak on issues important to us. All through the month, there are activities that keep us bonded and opportunities for you to get to know like-minded women who will welcome you with open arms.
We work hard and have lots of fun doing it!
- We get involved in voter registration and working at the polls.
- We volunteer for Republican candidates.
- We research legislative issues, and unite our voices for change.
- #WeShowUp when there is a need.
We work in our community through our Caring for America program.
In this extremely important election year, WE ARE DOING EVERYTHING WE CAN TO KEEP TEXAS RED.
The time has passed for conservatives to sit back and hope for the best! Here’s what is at stake:
- Our Liberty
- Conservative Family Values
- The Lives of Unborn Babies
- Safe Borders
- The Right to Defend Ourselves
- Our Constitution